Nothing is too much trouble when you come to stay at Crossways Farm: luxury accommodation and breakfast are accompanied by attentive but discreet service. Families with children of all ages are welcome. Please choose from the drop-down menu and see Activities to find all the details you might require about your stay, including facilities and services. If something you need is not mentioned, you only have to ask!
Special details to enhance your stay include:
- tea, coffee, homemade cake and elderflower cordial on arrival and a breakfast to remember;
- flexible accommodation options for families and groups as well as plenty of activities and facilities for children;
- a range of options to help you celebrate special occasions;
- the option to extend check out to 6pm to make the most of your time away, availability permitting; and
- collection and drop-off at the train station for those without their own transport.
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights to make the most of this beautiful location. Regretfully dogs and cats cannot be accommodated (except for assistance dogs) due to free-range livestock and wildlife; however, small indoor pets are welcome to board in my ‘animal zone’ – please see Rates and Information and accessibility for full details on this and other information you may need to plan your stay.
Please be aware that there is free-range livestock and wildlife in the garden, and although the animals are friendly, this destination may not suit people who are nervous of animals. However, the terrace immediately outside your entrance is fenced in and therefore usually free of animals, except for the garden birds who visit the bird table and the odd passing duck! Temporary fencing is available should you want to sit in the garden without being visited by creatures.
(Photo above right courtesy of Sam Chaplin).